Zilliqa is a high-throughput public blockchain platform designed for decentralized applications. It aims to provide a scalable platform where people can build secure and scalable decentralized applications, without having to worry about the limitations of the Ethereum network.
Zilliqa is a new crypto, which was founded by the same team as the well-known project, Ethereum. What makes this project exciting is that it’s being built using the latest developments in the cutting-edge research in the field of distributed systems, and is the first high-throughput blockchain platform with sharding, which will make transactions run much faster.
Zilliqa (ZIL) USD Price: Live Chart | Real-time Price Feed and Graph. The price chart of Zilliqa (ZIL) USD is shown above. The current price is $0.02164. The price chart is very simple and it is easy to understand. The interactive chart shows the Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price in real time. It also shows the 24 hours price movement. The other important data are Zilliqa (ZIL) USD Last price, 24 hours price movement and the change of the price percent.
The Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price is updated in real time, with interactive visual and analytical features to help you analyze chart patterns and price changes. The chart is based on the Binance exchange’s Zilliqa cryptocurrency – ZIL USD price history.
Zilliqa (ZIL) is a cryptocurrency.
Zilliqa addresses the current scalability problem with its own sharding method, which enables the blockchain to expand linearly as the network increases in size.
Technical indicators to use while analyzing the Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price movement include:
Technical analysis, such as charting or volume analysis, may assist anticipate future Zilliqa (ZIL) USD (or USDT) price movements; nevertheless, it’s important to note that no analysis can provide absolute predictions about the future. As a result, proceed with care while trading.
The following are some technical indicators that may help you predict the most probable Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price movement.
Divergence between moving average convergence and divergence between moving average convergence and divergence (MACD)
The MACD indicator is generated by subtracting the 26-period EMA from the 12-period EMA. The MACD line is the outcome of such computation. The “signal line,” a nine-day EMA of the MACD, is then displayed alongside the MACD line, which combined serves as a trigger for purchasing or selling an asset – Zilliqa (ZIL).
When the MACD (blue line) passes above the signal line (orange line), traders may purchase the Zilliqa (ZIL) token. When the MACD (blue line) comes below the signal line, traders can sell (short) the Zilliqa coin.
Looking at which side of zero the MACD lines are on is another MACD technique. When the MACD crosses above zero, possible purchase indications appear, and when it crosses below zero, potential sell signals appear – Above zero for a prolonged length of time, and the trend is likely up, or Below zero for a sustained period of time, and the trend is likely down.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is a measure of how strong (RSI)
The RSI is a price indicator that determines whether an item is overbought or oversold. The RSI is a line graph with a reading ranging from 0 to 100 that fluctuates between two extremes. The RSI is often used in the following ways:
- RSI readings of 70 or above signal that an asset is getting overbought and is likely to suffer a trend reversal or a price correction in the Zilliqa (ZIL) USD.
- A reading of 30 or less on the RSI suggests that the market is oversold or undervalued.
Zilliqa (ZIL) price moving average (MA) in USD
The moving average (MA) is the average of the closing Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price over a set of periods. Almost all experienced traders keep an eye on the 200-day simple moving average while looking at price charts. In terms of the moving average, there are two fundamental signals:
- The price of Zilliqa (ZIL) is above the X-day SMA, indicating a bullish trend.
- A bearish trend is indicated when the price is below the X-day SMA.
A crossing between the 50-day and 200-day moving averages is another significant indicator.
- A golden cross occurs when the 50-day moving average (MA) crosses over the 200-day MA. It indicates the beginning of a new positive Zilliqa (ZIL) USD price trend.
- The death cross occurs when the 50-day MA falls below the 200-day MA (bearish crossover). This may be a warning that a bear market is about to begin.
Volume that is balanced (OBV)
Another technical trading momentum indicator that utilizes volume flow to forecast stock price movements is OBV. If the price is increasing, the OBV should also be rising; if the price is dropping, the OBV should be declining.
- If the OBV is increasing but the price is not, the price will most likely follow the OBV.
- If the price of Zilliqa (ZIL) in US dollars is increasing while the OBV is flattening or decreasing, the price may be approaching a peak.
- If the price of Zilliqa (ZIL) versus the US dollar is dropping and OBV is flattening or increasing, the price may be approaching a bottom.
Patterns in Charts
- Shoulders and Head
- Handle and Cup (bullish)
- Triangles are a kind of shape that may be (Symmetrical, Ascending and Descending)
- [M (bearish) and W (bullish)] Double top and bottom [M (bearish) and W (bullish)]
- Triple Tops (bearish) & Bottoms (bullish)
PRICES OF OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES
As one of the most popular forks of Bitcoin, Zilliqa (ZIL/USD) has been gaining popularity. Its focus on sharding and scalability has earned it the support of initial coin offering (ICO) projects, boosting the token’s price. With the current price of $0.54, Zilliqa (ZIL) is down about 17.2% on the day, according to data from CoinMarketCap.com.. Read more about zilliqa price inr and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- zilliqa coin
- zilliqa news
- zilliqa coin news
- zilliqa coin price prediction
- zilliqa coinmarketcap